cozmopolitan OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH okay, so for decomp. Reactions, it says calculate how much of one substance is needed to produce two other substances, and I sort of get it but how do I set that up? Its like a normal one where you get the number of grams produced, but its backwards?
Hey are any of you good at stoichiometry???? Please help I’m gonna cry I don’t get this shit at all
I just had a thought. How the hell do people use “haha ur adopted!” As an insult? That’s basically saying “haha your parents devoted all of their time, energy, and resources and went through many months of classes and stress so that they could have you because they really love you and want you to be part of their family!!” And if they are foster parents trying to win a custody battle its like “haha ur parents spent like a whole fricken year in court battling as hard as they could to have you!” Like what??
I HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS DUDE
AND HE JUST FRICKEN ASKED FOR MY NUMBER
Alright, it’s time! I do this daft giveaway for thank you all, you, my dear followers, my darlings. Thank you for always be there when I need you, thank you for like and reblog my posts, thank you for all the kind messages you send me. Thank you for being awesome!
This giveaway includes:
- A split helmet unisex official t-shirt size M (comes with its card and its sleeve/never wore/still have the tag)
- A “Lose Your Self To Dance” poster unofficial (this comes from a magazine, it’s not the official poster)
- A set of seven 1.25” buttons
- A set of two 2.25” buttons
- One 2.25” pocket mirror
- A 3D promo mask (never assembled)
- The Daft Punk DVD “D.A.F.T: A story about Dogs, Androids, Firemen & Tomatoes”
- The japanese edition of “Random Access Memories” with the bonus track “Horizon” (still sealed)
- A Thomas Bangalter action figure (still sealed)
- A Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo action figure (still sealed)
- You have to be following me (I do this giveaway for thank my followers, so yeah.)
- International giveaway!
- Must be 18 years + or have parent permission.
- You must be willing to give me your address for the send.
- The winner will be choosen by a random number generator.
- Reblog only, likes don’t count but you still can like it as a bookmark.
- You can reblog only 2 times per day for not spam your followers. If you don’t follow this rule you’ll be disqualified)
- Please make sure your ask box is open! The winner will be contact via message.
- If the winner don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll choose another person (still with a random number generator).
- No giveaway blog please.
- Ends June 1st, 2014.
So I guess this qualifies as a “glitch in the matrix” story. Here goes.
So I have really weird dreams that are random and unintelligible, and I usually can’t ever make sense of any of them, and I guess that may have something to do with the fact that I am a.d.d., but the odd thing about them is the fact that they seem vivid. Like, I don’t remember anything about them, but I remember that they happened, and sometimes when I take trips to new places and go on long road trips or camp in places I have never camped before, I get these extremely harsh senses of deja vu, and I could bet a million bucks that I have been there before, but then the weird dreams come back in that feeling, and I figure out that my dream took place in that exact location, and a lot of the time I can remember details about them. I dunmo man, its just weird.